Policy Positions Support Pack
The Policy Positions Support Pack (Version 11.2) provides an extensive policy framework in a single manual format.
Drawing on vetr’s ongoing expertise in national compliance operations and involvement in client ASQA & state government funding audits, the pack is informed by decades of VET experience.
Version 11.2 of the resource has been updated for amendments for NSW Fee Free Traineeship arrangements.
Version 11.1 of the resource has been updated for amendments in the:
- SA Funded Activities Agreement & associated Guidelines requirements; and
- Education Services for Overseas Students Regulations 2019.
Version 11.0 of the resource has been updated for amendments in:
- Victorian Skills First 2020 VET Funding Contract Extension & Guideline requirements.
- Northern Territory 2019 Training Contract.
- Queensland VET Pre-Qualified Supplier – Marketing & Disclosure Directives 2019/20.
- Tasmanian Department of State Growth (Skills Tasmania) 2019 – 2020 (Skills Tasmania) Agreement for all Programs.
Version 10.4 of the resource has been updated for revised guidance in the following:
- ASQA General Direction - Third party arrangements for training and/or assessment of VET courses (August 2019).
- ASQA Fact Sheet - Sample AQF Documentation (August 2019).
- ASQA Fact Sheet - Third Party Arrangements (August 2019).
- ASQA Fact Sheet - Marketing & Advertising (August 2019).
Version 10.3 of the resource has been updated for amendments in ACT Training Initiative Funding Agreement, Brand Guidelines & specific initiative Guidelines.
Version 10.2 of the resource has been updated for compliance to the Standards for RTOs Amendment 2017 legislative instrument for items commencing 1 July 2019.
Version 10.1 of the resource has been updated for amendments in NSW Smart & Skilled 2019/20 Contract and Operating Guidelines.
Policy positions are used as a resource by RTOs of all sizes across Australia and involved in audit activity on an regular basis.
Manual format – for ease of personnel use
Legislation referencing on national and state basis
All key state jurisdictional compliance areas included in integrated approach
Procedures included in key operating areas
Instructions included for tailoring to your RTO
Manual format provides ease for extracting matching Student Handbook & customising for personnel inductions
Covering your jurisdictional requirements
Resources have been aligned to operational and jurisdictional compliance requirements across Australia including:
- VET Quality Framework, including the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Australian Consumer Law principles
- Australian Qualifications Framework Requirements
- ESOS Framework – National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students
- Common logo usage, such as NRT and AQF
- ACT Funding Agreement & Standards for Delivery of Training guides
- NSW Smart & Skilled Contract & Operating Guidelines
- NT Training Contract
- QLD Pre-Qualified Supplier Agreement & policies
- SA Funding Activities Agreement & associated guidelines
- TAS Skills Tasmania Funding Agreement
- VIC Skills First VET Funding Contract & associated guidelines
- WA Jobs & Skills Provision of Training Services Funding Contract & associated guidelines
Over 200 pages of example policy positions – integrated and aligned to all main national and state jurisdictional compliance framework requirements.
The resource is provided in MS Word format for ease of customisation and use in your RTO.