Policy Positions Support Pack
The Policy Positions Support Pack (Version 14.6) provides an extensive policy framework in a single manual format.
Drawing on vetr’s ongoing expertise in national compliance operations and involvement in client ASQA & state government funding audits, the pack is informed by decades of VET experience.
Version 14.6 of the resource has been updated for requirements of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator (Data Provision Requirements) Instrument 2020.
Version 14.5 of the resource has been updated for requirements of the 2021 WA VET Fees & Charges Policy.
Version 14.4 of the resource has been updated for referencing for Victorian Skills First 2021 Contract amendments.
Version 14.3 of the resource has been updated for requirements of the VIC JobTrainer Initiative.
Version 14.2 of the resource has been updated for requirements of the NSW Skilling for Recovery Initiative.
Version 14.1 of the resource has been updated for requirements of the Queensland Skills Assure Identity Usage Guidelines 2020.
Version 14 of the resource has been updated for amendments in the:
- NSW Smart & Skilled 2020/21 Contract and Operating Guidelines;
- National Vocational Education & Training Regulator Act 2020 items commencing 1 July 2020; and
- Queensland new Skills Assure 2019/20 Agreement & Policy Framework.
Version 13 of the resource has been updated for referencing for Victorian Skills First 2020 & WA Business Rules 2020 amendments.
Version 12 of the resource has been updated for amendments for Education Legislation Amendment (Tuition Protection and Other Measures) Act 2019 arrangements for VET Student Loans providers for new Tuition Protection Scheme arrangements.
Version 11.2 of the resource has been updated for amendments for NSW Fee Free Traineeship arrangements.
Version 11.1 of the resource has been updated for amendments in the:
- SA Funded Activities Agreement & associated Guidelines requirements; and
- Education Services for Overseas Students Regulations 2019.
Version 11.0 of the resource has been updated for amendments in:
- Victorian Skills First 2020 VET Funding Contract Extension & Guideline requirements.
- Northern Territory 2019 Training Contract.
- Queensland VET Pre-Qualified Supplier – Marketing & Disclosure Directives 2019/20.
- Tasmanian Department of State Growth (Skills Tasmania) 2019 – 2020 (Skills Tasmania) Agreement for all Programs.
Policy positions are used as a resource by RTOs of all sizes across Australia and involved in audit activity on an regular basis.
Manual format – for ease of personnel use
Legislation referencing on national and state basis
All key state jurisdictional compliance areas included in integrated approach
Procedures included in key operating areas
Instructions included for tailoring to your RTO
Manual format provides ease for extracting matching Student Handbook & customising for personnel inductions
Covering your jurisdictional requirements
Resources have been aligned to operational and jurisdictional compliance requirements across Australia including:
- VET Quality Framework, including the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Australian Consumer Law principles
- Australian Qualifications Framework Requirements
- ESOS Framework – National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students
- Common logo usage, such as NRT and AQF
- ACT Funding Agreement & Standards for Delivery of Training guides
- NSW Smart & Skilled Contract & Operating Guidelines
- NT Training Contract
- QLD Pre-Qualified Supplier Agreement & policies
- SA Funding Activities Agreement & associated guidelines
- TAS Skills Tasmania Funding Agreement
- VIC Skills First VET Funding Contract & associated guidelines
- WA Jobs & Skills Provision of Training Services Funding Contract & associated guidelines
Over 200 pages of example policy positions – integrated and aligned to all main national and state jurisdictional compliance framework requirements.
The resource is provided in MS Word format for ease of customisation and use in your RTO.