FULL vetr Resource Pack
It's all handy - we know!
The Full vetr Resource Pack provides all of vetr's currently published templates and documents in a single package.
Drawing on vetr’s ongoing expertise in national compliance operations and involvement in client ASQA & state government funding audits, the pack is informed by decades of VET experience.
Ideal for RTOs that are:
⇒ Undertaking an internal review.
⇒ Preparing for re-registration.
⇒ Entering a new state jurisdiction.
⇒ Applying for / launching services under a new government funding contract.
vetr resources are used by RTOs of all sizes across Australia and involved in audit activity on an regular basis.
Legislation referencing on national and state basis
All key state jurisdictional compliance areas included in integrated approach
Procedures included in key operating areas
Instructions included for tailoring to your RTO
Purchase the Full Resource Pack now and also receive access to a number of free digital short courses providing an overview of various tools within the pack for you and your team!
Including a Statement of Participation for all individuals completing the short course for PD records!
Free digital short courses include:
- Overview of the Assessment Tools Templates Pack
- Overview of the Australian Privacy Principles Implementation Guide for RTOs
- Overview of the Industry Engagement Pack
- Overview of the Personnel Competencies Resource
- Overview of the Training & Assessment Strategy Pack
- Overview of the Validation Practices Support Pack
Covering your jurisdictional requirements
Resources have been aligned to operational and jurisdictional compliance requirements across Australia including:
- VET Quality Framework, including the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Australian Consumer Law principles
- Australian Qualifications Framework Requirements
- ESOS Framework – National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students
- Common logo usage, such as NRT and AQF
- ACT Funding Agreement & Standards for Delivery of Training guides
- NSW Smart & Skilled Contract & Operating Guidelines
- QLD Pre-Qualified Supplier Agreement & policies
- SA WorkReady Funding Agreement & associated guidelines
- TAS Skills Tasmania Funding Agreement
- VIC Skills First VET Funding Contract & associated guidelines
- WA Skills & Jobs Provision of Training Services Funding Contract & associated guidelines
- VET Student Loans Act, Rules & associated guidelines
Over 1,000 pages of manuals, forms, resources and other documentation – integrated and aligned to all main national and state jurisdictional compliance framework requirements.
Resources are provided in editable formats (MS Word, MS Excel etc) format for ease of customisation and use in your RTO – get them all with exceptional value for only $990.00 including GST!