FULL vetr RTO Resources Pack
It's all handy - we know!
The Full vetr RTO Resources Pack provides all of vetr's currently published templates and documents for VET Providers in a single package.
Drawing on vetr’s ongoing expertise in national compliance operations and involvement in client ASQA & state government funding audits, the pack is informed by decades of VET experience.
Ideal for RTOs that are:
⇒ Undertaking an internal review.
⇒ Preparing for re-registration.
⇒ Entering a new state jurisdiction.
⇒ Applying for / launching services under a new government funding contract.
10% Discount! for VET PD Series subscribers - Use your Voucher Code when registering!
vetr resources are used by RTOs of all sizes across Australia and involved in audit activity on an regular basis.
Legislation referencing on national and state basis
All key state jurisdictional compliance areas included in integrated approach
Procedures included in key operating areas
Instructions included for tailoring to your RTO
Purchase the Full RTO Resources Pack now and also receive access to a number of free digital short courses providing an overview of various tools within the pack for you and your team!
Including a Statement of Participation for all individuals completing the short course for PD records!
Free digital short courses include:
- Assessment Tools Templates Pack Overview
- Australian Privacy Principles Implementation Guide for RTOs Overview
- Industry Engagement Pack Overview
- Personnel Competencies Resource Overview
- Training & Assessment Strategy Pack Overview
- Validation Practices Support Pack Overview
- Internal Review Support Pack Overview
- Management Registers Support Pack Overview
- Marketing Support Pack Overview
Covering your jurisdictional requirements
Resources have been aligned to operational and jurisdictional compliance requirements across Australia including:
- VET Quality Framework, including the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Australian Consumer Law principles
- Australian Qualifications Framework Requirements
- ESOS Framework – National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students
- Common logo usage, such as NRT and AQF
- ACT Funding Agreement & Standards for Delivery of Training guides
- NSW Smart & Skilled Contract & Operating Guidelines
- NT Training Contract
- QLD Pre-Qualified Supplier Agreement & policies
- SA Funding Activities Agreement & associated guidelines
- TAS Skills Tasmania Funding Agreement
- VIC Skills First VET Funding Contract & associated guidelines
- WA Jobs & Skills Provision of Training Services Funding Contract & associated guidelines
Over 1,000 pages of manuals, forms, resources and other documentation – integrated and aligned to all main national and state jurisdictional compliance framework requirements.
Resources are provided in editable formats (MS Word, MS Excel etc) format for ease of customisation and use in your RTO – get them all with exceptional value.