Rules of Evidence: How-To! - Course Bundle!
Explore applying the Rules of Evidence in detail!
A deep dive into the Rules of Evidence
We consider each of the four Rules of Evidence, going beyond the definitions into practical examples of ensuring your operations are implementing robust assessment processes and can justify the assessment judgements being made.
Investment: $59.95 inc GST.
450+ course registrations
Have your Trainers & Assessors taken the series?
Practical examples, tips & tricks for your assessments & common regulator audit findings & feedback
Communication was on topic and clear
Very useful & detailed
Currency guidance, great advice
Excellent information. Thank you
Clear, methodical information
Presentation was great
Well done, a difficult & often poorly understood topic
Very clear advice
Well done, great as usual. Very relevant!
A Statement of Completion is issued on completion of each of the digital short courses.
Assessment including Competency-Based Assessment
- Prepare for Assessment
- Prepare for the assessment
- Analyse and interpret units of competency and accredited modules
- Analyse and interpret assessment information
- Determine the assessment approach
- Plan and Design Assessment
- Develop the assessment instruments
- Conduct Assessment
- Confirm organisational arrangements for evidence gathering
- Collect evidence in accordance with the assessment plan
- Gather quality evidence
- Make the assessment decision