Workplace Mental Health Awareness
Skill up & prepare for your own mental health
This course is designed to skill up and prepare you for your own mental health, for that of others and for the workplace. You will learn signs and symptoms, and the building blocks to self-help and how to realistically support others.
10% discount! for VET PD Series subscribers - Apply your discount code when registering.
2 hours in duration.
Live session details
What we'll cover
- Mental Health Illness Overview
- Your Mental Wellbeing & Making Time for You!
- Making time for Others!
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Fly In - Fly Out Workers (FIFO)
- Drive In, Drive Out (DIDO) Workforce
A Statement of Completion is available for issue on completion of the course activities.
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|R&E Statement of Completion|