Internal Review Support Pack
The Internal Review Support Pack (Version 12.3) provides all of vetr’s popular internal review templates in a single resource package.
Purchase all of these handy tools and templates as a pack for a greatly reduced fee!
The Internal Review Support Pack includes:
Australian Privacy Principles Internal Audit Tool
Continuous Improvement Register
Disability Standards for Education Internal Review Tool
Marketing Internal Review Tool
Online Learning WCAG 2.0 Internal Review Tool
Service Review Report
Standards for RTOs 2015 Internal Review Tool
Strategic Planning Tool
Testamur Compliance Internal Audit Tool
Website Internal Review Tool
Purchase the Templates Pack now and also receive access to a free digital course providing an overview of the pack for you and your team!
Covering your jurisdictional requirements
Resources have been aligned to operational and jurisdictional compliance requirements including:
- VET Quality Framework, including the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Australian Consumer Law principles
- Australian Qualifications Framework Requirements
- ESOS Framework – National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students
- Common logo usage, such as NRT and AQF
- ACT Funding Agreement & Standards for Delivery of Training guides
- NSW Smart & Skilled Contract & Operating Guidelines
- NT Training Contract
- QLD Pre-Qualified Supplier Agreement & policies
- SA Funding Activities Agreement & associated guidelines
- TAS Skills Tasmania Funding Agreement
- VIC Skills First VET Funding Contract & associated guidelines
- WA Jobs & Skills Provision of Training Services Funding Contract & associated guidelines
Version 12.3 of the resource has been updated for minor amendments in the:
- NSW Smart & Skilled 2021/22 Contract and Operating Guidelines; and
- Queensland Skills Assure 2021/22 Agreement & Policy Framework.
Version 12.2 of the resource has been updated for referencing for Victorian Skills First 2021 Contract amendments.
Version 12.1 of the resource has been updated for requirements of the Queensland Skills Assure Identity Usage Guidelines 2020.
Version 12 of the resource has been updated for amendments in the:
- NSW Smart & Skilled 2020/21 Contract and Operating Guidelines; and
- Queensland new Skills Assure 2019/20 Agreement & Policy Framework.
Version 11.2 of the resource has been updated for referencing for Victorian Skills First 2020 & WA Business Rules 2020 amendments.
Version 11.1 of the resource has been updated for amendments in the SA Funded Activities Agreement & associated Guidelines requirements.
Version 11.0 of the resource has been updated for amendments in:
- Victorian Skills First 2020 VET Funding Contract Extension & Guideline requirements.
- Northern Territory 2019 Training Contract.
- Queensland VET Pre-Qualified Supplier – Marketing & Disclosure Directives 2019/20.
- Tasmanian Department of State Growth (Skills Tasmania) 2019 – 2020 (Skills Tasmania) Agreement for all Programs.
Over 200 pages of example review documentation and templates assisting RTOs to conduct robust and effective internal audits of operations.
The resources are provided in MS Word format for ease of customisation and use in your RTO.