Internal Review Support Pack
ASQA reports that more than 70% RTOs are not compliant when audited against compliance requirements for the quality assurance of their operations (Standard 2)!
The Internal Review Support Pack (Version 11.0) provides all of vetr’s popular internal review templates in a single resource package.
Purchase all of these handy tools and templates as a pack for a greatly reduced fee!
The Internal Review Support Pack includes:
Australian Privacy Principles Internal Audit Tool
Continuous Improvement Register
Disability Standards for Education Internal Review Tool
Marketing Internal Review Tool
Online Learning WCAG 2.0 Internal Review Tool
Service Review Report
Standards for RTOs 2015 Internal Review Tool
Strategic Planning Tool
Testamur Compliance Internal Audit Tool
Website Internal Review Tool
Purchase the Templates Pack now and also receive access to a free digital course providing an overview of the pack for you and your team!
Covering your jurisdictional requirements
Resources have been aligned to operational and jurisdictional compliance requirements including:
- VET Quality Framework, including the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Australian Consumer Law principles
- Australian Qualifications Framework Requirements
- ESOS Framework – National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students
- Common logo usage, such as NRT and AQF
- ACT Funding Agreement & Standards for Delivery of Training guides
- NSW Smart & Skilled Contract & Operating Guidelines
- QLD Pre-Qualified Supplier Agreement & policies
- SA WorkReady Funding Agreement & associated guidelines
- TAS Skills Tasmania Funding Agreement
- VIC Skills First VET Funding Contract & associated guidelines
- WA Future Skills Provision of Training Services Funding Contract & associated guidelines
Version 11.0 of the resource has been updated for amendments in:
- Victorian Skills First 2020 VET Funding Contract Extension & Guideline requirements.
- Northern Territory 2019 Training Contract.
- Queensland VET Pre-Qualified Supplier – Marketing & Disclosure Directives 2019/20.
- Tasmanian Department of State Growth (Skills Tasmania) 2019 – 2020 (Skills Tasmania) Agreement for all Programs.
Version 10.4 of the resource has been updated for revised guidance in the following:
- ASQA General Direction - Third party arrangements for training and/or assessment of VET courses (August 2019).
- ASQA Fact Sheet - Sample AQF Documentation (August 2019).
- ASQA Fact Sheet - Third Party Arrangements (August 2019).
- ASQA Fact Sheet - Marketing & Advertising (August 2019).
Version 10.3 of the resource has been updated for amendments in ACT Training Initiative Funding Agreement, Brand Guidelines & specific initiative Guidelines.
Version 10.2 of the resource has been updated for compliance to the Standards for RTOs Amendment 2017 legislative instrument for items commencing 1 July 2019.
Version 10.1 of the resource has been updated for amendments in NSW Smart & Skilled 2019/20 Contract and Operating Guidelines.
Over 200 pages of example review documentation and templates assisting RTOs to conduct robust and effective internal audits of operations.
The resources are provided in MS Word format for ease of customisation and use in your RTO.