ASQA reports that more than 70% RTOs are not compliant when audited against compliance requirements for the quality assurance of their operations (Standard 2)!
The Internal Review Support Pack (Version 10.0) provides all of vetr’s popular internal review templates in a single resource package.
Purchase all of these handy tools and templates as a pack for a greatly reduced fee!
The Internal Review Support Pack includes:
Australian Privacy Principles Internal Audit Tool
Continuous Improvement Register
Disability Standards for Education Internal Review Tool
Marketing Internal Review Tool
Online Learning WCAG 2.0 Internal Review Tool
Service Review Report
Standards for RTOs 2015 Internal Review Tool
Strategic Planning Tool
Testamur Compliance Internal Audit Tool
Website Internal Review Tool
Version 10 of the resource has been updated for referencing only to:
ACT Standards Compliance Guides for Australian Apprenticeships & Skilled Capital December 2018.
Version 9 of the resource has been updated for referencing only to:
Victorian Skills First 2019 VET Funding Contract & Guideline requirements.
QLD VET Investment Program Guidelines 2017 – 2020.
ACT Standards Compliance Guide for Skilled Capital August 2018.
Version 8 of the resource has been updated for amendments in NSW Smart & Skilled 2018/19 Contract and Operating Guidelines.
Version 7 of the resource has been updated for amendments in NSW Smart & Skilled 2018 Contract and Operating Guidelines.
Version 6 of the resource has been updated for the National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018.
Version 5 of the resource has been updated for:
Victorian Skills First 2018 VET Funding Contract & Guideline requirements.
SA WorkReady 2017/2018 Marketing Promotion and Publicity Instructions.
Inclusion of the new Strategic Planning Tool!
Covering your jurisdictional requirements
Resources have been aligned to operational and jurisdictional compliance requirements including:
- VET Quality Framework, including the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Australian Consumer Law principles
- Australian Qualifications Framework Requirements
- ESOS Framework – National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students
- Common logo usage, such as NRT and AQF
- ACT Funding Agreement & Standards for Delivery of Training guides
- NSW Smart & Skilled Contract & Operating Guidelines
- QLD Pre-Qualified Supplier Agreement & policies
- SA WorkReady Funding Agreement & associated guidelines
- TAS Skills Tasmania Funding Agreement
- VIC Skills First VET Funding Contract & associated guidelines
- WA Future Skills Provision of Training Services Funding Contract & associated guidelines
Over 200 pages of example review documentation and templates assisting RTOs to conduct robust and effective internal audits of operations.
The resources are provided in MS Word format for ease of customisation and use in your RTO for $99.00 including GST!