Marketing Internal Review Tool for RTOs
The Marketing Internal Review Tool for RTOs (Version 10.1) covers a wide range of aspects of RTO compliance in marketing and advertising requirements, including:
Standards for RTOs
Australian Consumer Law principles
Australian Qualifications Framework Requirements
ESOS Framework – National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students
VET Student Loans requirements
Common logo usage, such as NRT and AQF
Funding contract requirements across state jurisdictions
Version 10.1 of the resource has been updated for amendments in the SA Funded Activities Agreement & associated Guidelines requirements.
Version 10.0 of the resource has been updated for amendments in:
- Victorian Skills First 2020 VET Funding Contract Extension & Guideline requirements.
- Northern Territory 2019 Training Contract.
- Queensland VET Pre-Qualified Supplier – Marketing & Disclosure Directives 2019/20.
- Tasmanian Department of State Growth (Skills Tasmania) 2019 – 2020 (Skills Tasmania) Agreement for all Programs.
Version 9.3 of the resource has been updated for revised guidance in the following:
- ASQA General Direction - Third party arrangements for training and/or assessment of VET courses (August 2019).
- ASQA Fact Sheet - Sample AQF Documentation (August 2019).
- ASQA Fact Sheet - Third Party Arrangements (August 2019).
- ASQA Fact Sheet - Marketing & Advertising (August 2019).
Version 9.2 of the resource has been updated for amendments in ACT Training Initiative Funding Agreement, Brand Guidelines & specific initiative Guidelines.
Version 9.1 of the resource has been updated for amendments in NSW Smart & Skilled 2019/20 Contract and Operating Guidelines.
This extensive review tool runs for over 70 pages of key compliance information, and is provided in MS Word format. The resource is a ‘must have’ for RTOs who have used the resource to date, easily integrated within an RTOs ongoing internal audit activities.
Note: This Marketing Internal Review Tool for RTOs has replaced the previous Marketing Compliance Checklist (v19) resource.