Website Internal Review Tool for RTOs
The Website Internal Review Tool for RTOs (Version 12.1) covers the full range of aspects of RTO website compliance requirements, including:
Standards for RTOs 2015
Australian Consumer Law principles
Australian Qualifications Framework Requirements
ESOS Framework – National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students
Common logo usage, such as NRT and AQF
Funding contract requirements across all state jurisdictions
Version 12.1 of the resource has been updated for requirements of the Queensland Skills Assure Identity Usage Guidelines 2020.
Version 12 of the resource has been updated for amendments in the:
- NSW Smart & Skilled 2020/21 Contract and Operating Guidelines; and
- Queensland new Skills Assure 2020/21 Agreement & Policy Framework.
Version 11.2 of the resource has been updated for referencing for Victorian Skills First 2020 & WA Business Rules 2020 amendments.
Version 11.1 of the resource has been updated for amendments in the SA Funded Activities Agreement & associated Guidelines requirements.
Version 11 of the resource has been updated for amendments in:
- Victorian Skills First 2020 VET Funding Contract Extension & Guideline requirements.
- Northern Territory 2019 Training Contract.
- Queensland VET Pre-Qualified Supplier – Marketing & Disclosure Directives 2019/20.
- Tasmanian Department of State Growth (Skills Tasmania) 2019 – 2020 (Skills Tasmania) Agreement for all Programs.
This extensive internal review tool runs for over 25 pages of key compliance information, and is provided in MS Word format. The checklist is easily integrated within an RTOs ongoing internal audit activities as a handy resource to ensure websites meet key stakeholder expectations.