Managing Industry Consultation
Understand the RTO's requirements for industry consultation
This webinar will present strategies that RTOs can implement to develop more systematic approaches to effectively engage industry to provide work relevant training and assessment, and maintain the vocational skills and knowledge of their trainers.
Date: Tuesday 7 December 2021 - Please note that registrations close the day prior to the live event.
Time: 12.30pm AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Investment: $95.00 inc GST.
10% Discount! for VET PD Series subscribers - Use your Voucher Code when registering!
- Understand the RTO's requirements for industry consultation
- Identify different ways to consult with industry
- Identify barriers to industry consultation within your RTO, and
- Plan a systematic approach to industry consultation across the RTO's operations
- Improve the quality and results of your RTO's current industry consultation strategy
- Develop effective policies, procedures, and templates for industry consultation, and
- Meet the RTO's compliance requirements
Javier Amaro - Director, Insources Group
Javier is the director and founder of Insources, a privately owned Australian training and consulting organisation. He has more than 17 years experience in the vocational and technical education world and has contributed to the Australian VET sector by designing and delivering more than 500 training programs to training managers, supervisors, facilitators, trainers, and assessors.
A Statement of Attendance is issued on completion of live event activities.
Note the video recording of the live event will be available to all participants for limited viewing time only within 7 days after the event.
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|Insources - Statement of Attendance|