Managing Training & Assessment Strategies
Understand resources required to implement TAS
What data are you collecting and analysing to demonstrate that students are receiving the right amount of training? What evidence can you produce to prove that delivery models and educational support are relevant to students’ needs? Are training and assessment resources relevant and sufficient to meet training package requirements?
This webinar will provide you with the knowledge, skills and solutions to continuously update your training and assessment strategies and monitor their implementation, so they comply with the Standards for RTOs 2015 (Standard 1 – Clauses 1.1 – 1.6).
Date: Tuesday 23 November 2021 - Please note that registrations close the day prior to the live event.
Time: 12.30pm AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Investment: $95.00 inc GST.
10% Discount! for VET PD Series subscribers - Use your Voucher Code when registering!
- Identify relevant students’ data to be monitored
- Understand resources required to implement TAS
- Identify areas for industry consultation
- Define the continuous improvement cycle
- Create a compliance dashboard to monitor training and assessment practices
- Manage learning and assessment resources
- Monitor training and assessment outcomes
- Manage transition of training packages
- Reduce time to manage training practices
- Improve quality of training and assessment
- Ensure compliance with Clauses 1.1 – 1.6
Javier Amaro - Director, Insources Group
Javier is the director and founder of Insources, a privately owned Australian training and consulting organisation. He has more than 17 years experience in the vocational and technical education world and has contributed to the Australian VET sector by designing and delivering more than 500 training programs to training managers, supervisors, facilitators, trainers, and assessors.
A Statement of Attendance is issued on completion of live event activities.
Note the video recording of the live event will be available to all participants for limited viewing time only within 7 days after the event.
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|Insources - Statement of Attendance|