Understand how to cut through the compliance requirements for accreditation with ASQA & prepare a successful application
This webinar explains the requirements, steps and evidence necessary to successfully apply for a course accreditation. The webinar focuses on understanding whether your course can be accredited, selecting the right structure for your course, and how to produce the evidence that is mandatory for ASQA to approve the application.
You will learn how to consult with industry and the relevant Skills Services Organisation to demonstrate that your course is needed. We will take you through the steps required to adapt the structure of your course to the competency standards included in the compulsory accredited course template.
By the end of the webinar, you will have the knowledge and the confidence to start a project for a VET course to be accredited, and effectively estimate the time and resources required to successfully complete this process.
Date: Tuesday 26 October 2021 - Please note that registrations close the day prior to the live event.
Time: 12.30pm AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Investment: $95.00 inc GST.
20% Discount! for VET PD Series subscribers - Use your Voucher Code when registering!
- Identify requirements included in the Standards for VET Accredited Courses and the AQF
- Determine the AQF level and Volume of Learning required for your course
- Identify how to engage with industry to demonstrate course uniqueness
- Understand the steps required to complete the accreditation application process
- Complete a course accreditation project plan
- Estimate the time and resources required to complete the course accreditation process
- Use the course accreditation template to complete the application
- Identify how to mix enterprise and training package units for the accredited course
- Avoid waste of resources in unnecessary compliance related expenses
- Minimise the time required to complete the course accreditation application
- Improve course design outcomes
- Improve industry relevance of accredited course
Javier Amaro - Director, Insources Group
Javier is the director and founder of Insources, a privately owned Australian training and consulting organisation. He has more than 17 years experience in the vocational and technical education world and has contributed to the Australian VET sector by designing and delivering more than 500 training programs to training managers, supervisors, facilitators, trainers, and assessors.
A Statement of Attendance is issued on completion of live event activities.
Note the video recording of the live event will be available to all participants for limited viewing time only within 7 days after the event.