Flexibility - Principles of Assessment: How-To!
Take a detailed look at the Principle of Flexibility!
Explore practical examples of ensuring your operations are reflecting individual learner’s needs in the assessment process.
We'll discuss how to ensure assessment is flexible to individual learner's needs, using a range of 'appropriate' assessment methods.
40 minutes in duration.
325+ course registrations
What we'll cover
Reflecting learner's needs in assessment
Using a range of assessment methods
Applying methods appropriate to assessment context, unit requirements & individual needs
Tips & tricks for your assessments, with practical examples
I have not seen such a decent breakout of interpeting Assessment Principles
since we had the 12 original principles that David Rumsey produced back in 2001
Great break down to refresh knowledge & reflect on current practices. Thank you
Confirm your understanding of current terms, definitions & requirements, & implement robust approaches!
A Statement of Completion is available on completion of course activities.
Assessment including Competency-Based Assessment
- Prepare for Assessment
- Analyse and interpret units of competency and accredited modules
- Analyse and interpret assessment information
- Determine the assessment approach
- Plan and Design Assessment
- Develop the assessment instruments
- Conduct Assessment
- Confirm organisational arrangements for evidence gathering
- Collect evidence in accordance with the assessment plan
- Gather quality evidence
- Make the assessment decision
- Contribute to validation outcomes
Here is the course outline:
Flexibility & learners' needs
Further vocational education resources
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|Statement of Completion|