Validation planning - 3 years, 5 years, audit expectations?
Take a detailed look at Validation Planning with this digital short course + live event combo!
Join vetr Community Advisor Phill Bevan as we explore validation planning & scheduling in this key 'last year' of the 5 year planning period for RTOs that were registered when the Standards for RTOs 2015 were first implemented.
Using a VET provider example, we'll document a full five year validation plan live! And along the way address the various flaws, pitfalls, tips & tricks to ensure that you have strategies to address the planning needs of your organisation.
And we're providing vetr's Validation Plan template for you to use -
follow along & document your own plan during the live session!
Course package details
This course package comprises:
Validation Essentials digital short course included as your 'pre-live event' course (60 mins)
vetr's Validation Plan Template (MS Word format) for your organisation's use.
Live webinar - Covering key validation planning requirements while completing a 5 year Validation Plan for a real VET Provider live! (2 hours)
Live Webinar details
Date: Tuesday 16th July 2019
Time: 11.00am AEST
Duration: 2 hours
Investment: $39.60 inc GST.
75% discount! for VET PD Series subscribers.
Use your Discount Code to register!
As this webinar includes a live web solution demonstration, it is recommended that participants join the event on a large screen (computer / TV / projector) rather than handheld device.
What we'll cover
Validation Essentials digital short course
- Validation terms & definitions
- What is "statistically valid?"
- Systematic sampling approaches
- How to calculate sample sizes!
- Validation Policy - what to include
- Validation planning - Tips & tricks!
- Validation practices - competency mapping, assessment tools & assessment judgements
- Common validation causing operational & audit angst
Validation Planning - Live! webinar
- 'Flaws' in the Standards for RTOs 2015 validation planning approach & how to address these
- Key considerations in your 5 year planning schedule
- How to approach where a provider has not achieved minimum compliance to date, including in the first 3 years of the plan
- Documenting a 5 year Validation Plan (with focus on VET providers requiring a 2015-2020 five year plan) live with a real RTO example
Very useful information provided
Phill was great! Easy to understand & follow
Really informative, enjoyed the presenter & great to be able to ask questions throughout the session
Despite it being a 2 hour session, it went quickly which is a testament to the quality of the content & the presenter
Presenter was clear, the technology was successful in enhancing the delivery - easy to navigate
One of the best webinars/RTO compliance sessions I have attended
Brilliant! Many thanks!
Our Community Advisor - Phill Bevan
A veteran education advisor, Phill offers a wealth of practical understanding, knowledge and expertise across key education provider operating requirements. As a qualified auditor, he has leveraged these skills in hundreds of internal reviews & regulator audits to support issue identification and robust business improvement projects.
Holding BSZ, TAA & TAE training package qualifications in addition to his Masters of Education with specialisation in competency based training, Phill has two decades of RTO operational experience with scores of providers including extensive national projects. A veteran assessment specialist, he is the author of vetr's Validation Practices Support Pack now in use with 300+ VET providers nationally & has personally undertaken Lead Validator roles for validation activities in all Australian States & Territories.
A Statement of Completion is issued on completion of the Validation Essentials digital short course.
A Statement of Attendance is issued on completion of live event activities.
- The recording of the live event will be available to all participants for 7 days after the event.
- A PDF version of event presentation material is provided on conclusion of the event.