VET Sector Fundamentals
Differentiate between training packages and accredited courses
The VET Sector Fundamentals short course has been designed to provide a clear and concise explanation of the Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector.
Who is this course for?
- Newcomers to the VET Sector
- Experienced VET professionals looking to refresh or enhance their industry knowledge.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Have a basic understanding of the:
- Australian Education System
- VET Sector
- associated regulatory bodies
- sources of funding available to RTOs
- different components that make up the VET Quality Framework
- Be capable of obtaining information from a range of credible sources to assist in their work and career development within an RTO and the VET Sector in Australia
- Be able to identify and differentiate between training packages and accredited courses
- Be confident in navigating key sections of the training.gov.au website.
Approx 80 minutes of video content delivered in bite-size chunks by RTO Mentor Angela McGregor
PDF download with supporting content
Links to useful websites and resources
Verifiable digital badge on successful completion of course knowledge check
Confirm your understanding of current terms, definitions & requirements.
A Statement of Completion is available on completion of course activities.
VOCATIONAL TRAINING INCLUDING COMPETENCY-BASED TRAINING
- The Vocational Education & Training Sector
- Work within the VET policy framework
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|RTO Consulting Digital Badge - VET Sector Fundamentals|