Reliability - Principles of Assessment: How-To!
Take a detailed look at the Principle of Reliability!
Explore practical examples of ensuring your assessments are delivering reliable results across Assessors & assessment judgements.
We'll discuss how to ensure your learners' work can be consistency interpreted & marked, with key tips for supporting Assessor consistency with objective benchmark guidance & evaluative assessment instrument criteria.
50 minutes in duration.
335+ course registrations
What we'll cover
What is meant by Reliability?
Where are assessment tools & Assessor interpretations going wrong?
Building in robust, objective marking guidance, benchmark answers & evaluative criteria - with practical examples.
Processes to support Assessor consistency.
Tips & tricks for your assessments, with practical examples & prior regulator audit findings.
Great examples of the topic in practice
I feel more secure in my understanding of this
Interesting contemporary view of the concept of reliability
Confirm your understanding of current terms, definitions & requirements, & implement robust approaches!
A Statement of Completion is available on completion of course activities.
Assessment including Competency-Based Assessment
- Prepare for Assessment
- Analyse and interpret units of competency and accredited modules
- Analyse and interpret assessment information
- Determine the assessment approach
- Plan and Design Assessment
- Develop the assessment instruments
- Conduct Assessment
- Confirm organisational arrangements for evidence gathering
- Collect evidence in accordance with the assessment plan
- Gather quality evidence
- Make the assessment decision
- Contribute to validation outcomes
Here is the course outline:
Terms & definitions
Decision making rules
Reliability - Top Tips!
Further vocational education resources
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|Statement of Completion|