Fairness - Principles of Assessment: How-To!
Take a detailed look at the Principle of Fairness!
Explore practical examples of how to ensure your operations are considering individual learner’s needs in the assessment process.
We'll discuss how to ensure your learners are fully informed, unpack Reasonable Adjustment requirements and look at how learners might challenge the result of an assessment.
45 minutes in duration.
400+ course registrations
What we'll cover
Considering learner's needs in assessment
Ensuring appropriate information provision
Reasonable adjustment requirements
Challenging assessments & assessment appeals
Tips & tricks for your assessments, with practical examples
Detailed explanation of how to achieve Fairness - step by step
Being able to do quality PD at your own office is really awesome
Very practical & useful information
Detailed clear presentation
Practical examples reflecting actual courses
Very engaging & informative
Confirm your understanding of current terms, definitions & requirements, & implement robust approaches!
A Statement of Completion is available on completion of course activities.
Assessment including Competency-Based Assessment
- Prepare for Assessment
- Analyse and interpret units of competency and accredited modules
- Analyse and interpret assessment information
- Determine the assessment approach
- Plan and Design Assessment
- Develop the assessment instruments
- Conduct Assessment
- Confirm organisational arrangements for evidence gathering
- Collect evidence in accordance with the assessment plan
- Gather quality evidence
- Make the assessment decision
- Contribute to validation outcomes
Here is the course outline:
Fairness & learners' needs
Assessment methods & reasonable adjustments
1 hr, 5 min
Further vocational education resources
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|Statement of Completion|