The Policy Positions Support Pack (Version 9.0) provides an extensive policy framework in a single manual format.
Drawing on vetr’s ongoing expertise in national compliance operations and involvement in client ASQA & state government funding audits, the pack is informed by decades of VET experience.
Version 9 of the resource has been updated for ACT Standards Compliance Guide for Skilled Capital - August 2018 requirements.
Version 8 of the resource has been updated for amendments in NSW Smart & Skilled 2018/19 Contract and Operating Guidelines.
Version 7 of the resource has been updated for:
WA Jobs & Skills 2018 Contract & Guideline requirements.
VET Student Loans Manual (September 2017) & Style Guide.
Version 6 of the resource has been updated for amendments in NSW Smart & Skilled 2018 Contract and Operating Guidelines.
Version 5 of the resource has been updated for the National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018.
Version 4 of the resource has been updated for:
Victorian Skills First 2018 VET Funding Contract & Guideline requirements
SA WorkReady 2017/2018 policy & guideline requirements
SA WorkReady 2017/2018 Marketing Promotion and Publicity Instructions
Victorian Reportable Conduct Scheme
Policy positions are used as a resource by RTOs of all sizes across Australia and involved in audit activity on an regular basis.
Manual format – for ease of personnel use
Legislation referencing on national and state basis
All key state jurisdictional compliance areas included in integrated approach
Procedures included in key operating areas
Instructions included for tailoring to your RTO
Manual format provides ease for extracting matching Student Handbook & customising for personnel inductions
Covering your jurisdictional requirements
Resources have been aligned to operational and jurisdictional compliance requirements across Australia including:
- VET Quality Framework, including the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Australian Consumer Law principles
- Australian Qualifications Framework Requirements
- ESOS Framework – National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students
- Common logo usage, such as NRT and AQF
- ACT Funding Agreement & Standards for Delivery of Training guides
- NSW Smart & Skilled Contract & Operating Guidelines
- QLD Pre-Qualified Supplier Agreement & policies
- SA WorkReady Funding Agreement & associated guidelines
- TAS Skills Tasmania Funding Agreement
- VIC Skills First VET Funding Contract & associated guidelines
- WA Future Skills Provision of Training Services Funding Contract & associated guidelines
Over 200 pages of example policy positions – integrated and aligned to all main national and state jurisdictional compliance framework requirements.
The resource is provided in MS Word format for ease of customisation and use in your RTO – only $385.00 including GST!