Understanding RTO's Regulations
Understand principles of VET regulation
Leading an RTO requires a clear understanding of legislation and regulations relevant to RTO’s operations. In a highly-regulated environment, RTO’s board members, CEO’s, and managers must ensure total understanding of VET regulations to ensure decisions made will lead to compliant outcomes, and RTO’s operations is effectively managed.
This webinar will provide participants with a clear snapshot of VET legislations and regulations, and its impact to the RTO’s operation. This is a great opportunity for executives and managers with limited exposure to RTO’s compliance, to understand how to navigate the complex VET regulatory world, and understand the basics of VET compliance.
Date: Tuesday 5 October 2021 - Please note that registrations close the day prior to the live event.
Time: 12.30pm AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Investment: $95.00 inc GST.
10% Discount! for VET PD Series subscribers - Use your Voucher Code when registering!
- Identify relevant VET legislation and regulations
- Identify relevant stakeholders for VET regulation
- Understand principles of VET regulation
- Analyse impact of VET regulation on RTO’s operation
- Use knowledge about regulatory requirements to evaluate management decisions
- Lead others within the organisation to achieve quality and compliance
- Maintain currency with RTO’s regulatory requirements
- Identify areas of risk for RTO’s operation
- Improve RTO’s compliance results in audit
- Improve results of policy implementation
- Minimise cost of compliance related expenses
- Improve communication with VET stakeholders
Javier Amaro - Director, Insources Group
Javier is the director and founder of Insources, a privately owned Australian training and consulting organisation. He has more than 17 years experience in the vocational and technical education world and has contributed to the Australian VET sector by designing and delivering more than 500 training programs to training managers, supervisors, facilitators, trainers, and assessors.
A Statement of Attendance is issued on completion of live event activities.
Note the video recording of the live event will be available to all participants for limited viewing time only within 7 days after the event.
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|Insources - Statement of Attendance|