Learners are Unique: Leaving No Student Behind
Empowering, Engaging & Exciting
The greatest gift an educator can give a student is an experience of learning that is Empowering, Engaging and Exciting - one that consequently ignites a desire for continuous improvement.
When we teach the way students learn, they learn fast, retain the information and have the confidence to use the new skills learnt. As educators, we do our job with less stress knowing we are using techniques that facilitate impactful, successful learning.
This will be a fun webinar session when you will experience the art of empowering all learners while understanding how unique each student is in their absorption of knowledge. Ensure your training hits all the learning style targets in your classroom and leave no student behind.
Book Early! This live event is limited to 30 places only!
Date: Wednesday 3 November 2021
Time: 10.30am AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne)
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Investment: $47.95 inc GST.
20% discount! for VET PD Series subscribers - Use your Voucher Code when registering!
What we'll cover
You will learn ABOUT and how to USE the following:
- Ensuring your focus is targeting all students by configuring your content delivery to their learning style
- Unpacking the Learning Style model and 5 levels of Stimuli and Elements involved in learning absorption
- Learning impactful ways to gather information from groups with the 1:2:ALL rule
- Brain hemispheres, dominances and influences on learning
- Utilizing Mind-Maps to best advantage for learners as an ideas stimulator
- Powering up with Clustering and the Cinderella Process - right brain dump/left brain order
- Understanding Reflective and Impulsive learners and how to get the best input from each
- Using games to embed learning
- Pre-Reading techniques to enhance learning time and improve time management
- Increasing the power of Pre-Knowledge and reducing study time
- Experiencing the use of Multiple Intelligences in training to convey concepts and theory
- Commanding your audience through language and Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Training delivery skills interwoven with engaging, brain targeted focus
Laurie Kelly has been opening up the “mysteries of the mind” to trainers and educators from all walks of life around the world for most of his working life. He is a specialist in Brain-Friendly Training and Delivery Skills that engage. This has been his passion for over 30 years and his passion is drawn from his wealth of experience, his love for his subject and his ability to rekindle enthusiasm and passion in even the most tired Educator.
Recognised as a National and International Educator of Educators, he communicates his teachings to everyone at all levels, from CEO’s to the people on the ground, whilst making it captivating, engaging, relevant and instantly transferable back into the workplace. Laurie is driven to improve the learning experience from a learner’s perspective by making trainers more effective and impactful via enhanced & engaging delivery skills.
Laurie speaks both nationally and internationally on current knowledge of how the learning brain works to maximize the impact of teaching, and to create an openness factor in our approach to change and new learning. His experience in improving trainers’ skills in engagement is vast – he is one of the most sought after presenters in his field.
A Statement of Attendance is available for issue on completion of the event's activities.
The recording of the live webinar will be available to participants for 30 days after the event.
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|Brain Friendly Training Statement of Attendance|