How to Apply for a VET Course Accreditation
Course developers need to adopt the Standards for VET Accredited courses & the Australian Qualification Framework to successfully accredit their courses
Course developers need to adopt the Standards for VET Accredited Courses and the Australian Qualification Framework to successfully accredit their courses. Usually developers are not familiar with the VET regulatory ecosystem and spend a significant amount on consultancy fees, or simply fail to benefit from the national accreditation process.
Date: Tuesday 4 May 2021
Time: 12.30pm AEST (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Investment: $95.00 inc GST.
Book at least 7 days prior using the discount code INS-ACCREDIT to receive a 10% discount.
20% Discount for VET PD Series subscribers - Use your Voucher Code when registering!
- Identify requirements included in the Standards for VET Accredited Courses and the AQF
- Determine the AQF level and Volume of Learning required for your course
- Identify how to engage with industry to demonstrate course uniqueness
- Understand the steps required to complete the accreditation application process
- Complete a course accreditation project plan
- Estimate the time and resources required to complete the course accreditation process
- Use the course accreditation template to complete the application
- Identify how to mix enterprise and training package units for the accredited course
- Avoid waste of resources in unnecessary compliance related expenses
- Minimise the time required to complete the course accreditation application
- Improve course design outcomes
- Improve industry relevance of accredited course
Javier Amaro - Director, Insources Group
Javier is the director and founder of Insources, a privately owned Australian training and consulting organisation. He has more than 17 years experience in the vocational and technical education world and has contributed to the Australian VET sector by designing and delivering more than 500 training programs to training managers, supervisors, facilitators, trainers, and assessors.
A Statement of Attendance is issued on completion of live event activities.
Note the video recording of the live event will be available to all participants for 30 days after the event.
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|Insources - Statement of Attendance|