Designing Quality Training
Create resources that support best-practice training
Designing and producing effective and purposeful training can be tricky! This webinar provides an overview for the key considerations involved in effective training design and course development. It will specifically, explore the importance of:
- Analysing the training needs of your clients/cohorts to inform the design of training solutions and products
- Using workplace capability requirements to shape program design
- Designing training that maintains the high standards that are desired by the VET workforce
- Creating resources that support best-practice training.
- Explain the importance of analysing the training needs
- Use workforce capability requirements to shape program design
- Identify how to develop training that maintains the high standards desired
- Discuss how to create resources that support best-practice training.
Date: Friday 23 October 2020
Time: 10.30am AEDT (Melbourne, Sydney)
Duration: 1 hour
Investment: $55.00 inc GST.
Book at least 7 days prior using the discount code QUALITY to receive a 10% discount.
Discount for VET PD Series subscribers - Use your Voucher Code when registering!
Marc Ratcliffe - CEO, MRWED Training and Assessment
Marc is a multi-award-winning trainer, author and education entrepreneur. He is the CEO and founder of MRWED Training and Assessment, a private RTO that specialises in Trainer Training. He is a strong advocate for "edu-tainment" and believes that learner involvement and fun are integral to student success. He continues to be an in-demand conference speaker and workshop facilitator, having presented at more than 50 conferences in a dozen countries in the past decade and was recently named as the winner of the “Best Training and Development Leadership” Award at the World Training and Development Congress.
A Statement of Attendance is issued on completion of live event activities.
Note the video recording of the live event will be available to all participants for 30 days after the event.
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|MRWED Statement of Attendance|