How to Boost Your RTO’s Profitability, Productivity & Performance
The last thing you need is to spend your own time & energy solving staff problems
Do you want to increase the profitability, productivity and performance of your RTO?
When an RTO has eyes on any business issues, has simple systems is place to ‘get the knowledge out of people’s heads’, simple procedures that people can – and do! – follow, they are well positioned to maximise any opportunities for growth and profitability.
RTO CEOs and Managers need their people to know WHAT to do in their role and HOW to do it so everyone makes money for the business. The last thing they need is to spend their own time and energy solving staff problems.
Join Skills Education as we welcome Tamara Simon, Australia’s Only Dedicated RTO Business Coach as our guest where she’s going to share with you:
- Whether your people are a Help or Hinderance
- The top 3 reasons why staff are frustrated with management
- The top 3 mistakes RTO CEOs/Managers make when building their team and how to avoid them
- The 1 key question you must be brave enough to ask your team
- Ways to avoid costly, time-wasting in your managers’ days
- How all of the above can work to boost your RTO’s profitability, productivity and performance
Come prepared for an interactive session which will include time for ‘speed problem solving’, and walk away with practical, easy to implement ideas for your RTO business.
Date: Tuesday 11 August 2020
Time: 10.30am AEST (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane)
Duration: 1 hour
Investment: $55.00 inc GST.
Book at least 7 days prior using the discount code PROFIT to receive a 10% discount.
Discount! for VET PD Series subscribers - Use your Voucher Code when registering.
Tamara Simon - Australia’s Only Dedicated RTO Business Coach
Tamara Simon is Australia’s Only Dedicated RTO Business Coach helping overwhelmed RTO CEOs/Managers get the CLARITY, SUPPORT and RESOURCES they need to GROW a simple profitable business.
Tamara is all about the HOW so her sessions are known for practical ideas you can immediately implement and some tough love when needed. Her energy and understanding of the challenges facing anyone running an RTO as they juggle managing their time, staff, systems and compliance AND growing the business is evident in her stories and ability to problem solve on the go.
With 24 years of VET and business management experience including FITAB’s CEO, Tamara’s mantra is “if you don’t like compliance and don’t like change, then don’t work for an RTO or be one”.
Tamara has provided numerous firsts for the VET sector including:
- Her acclaimed RTO business book: The Five Little RTO Pigs
- RTO Grow - Australia’s Only PD Program providing information and tools to manage and grow the business
- Coach In The Corner - The Only Business Coaching Membership Program for those running (and aspiring to run) an RTO business
Tamara’s leadership was recognised as a Queensland Finalist in the Telstra Young Business Women’s Awards and IML’s Excellence Awards; and receiving QITC’s ‘Leadership in VET’ Award.
A Statement of Attendance is issued on completion of live event activities.
Note the video recording of the live event will be available to all participants for 30 days after the event.
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|Skills Education Statement of Attendance|