Shh.. Don’t Mention The ‘S’ Word
I know I need them for compliance but...
Mention the words ‘policy and procedures’ and most people either cringe or roll their eyes at you. When you mention these words or ‘systems’ to an RTO CEO or RTO Manager, the usual response is: “I know I need them for compliance but…”
And often after the “but” comes
- “I’m too busy”
- “I don’t have the time”
- “We’ve got them but they don’t work or no one uses them”
Skills Education is delighted to welcome Tamara Simon, Australia’s Only Dedicated RTO Business Coach as our guest where she’s going to share with you:
- Why systems are essential (really)
- Top 3 mistakes when building systems
- 5 steps to building your SYSTEMS Roadmap for success
- How to make them user-friendly so they actually work (and people use them)
- How many simple systems you already have in your RTO – and there’s more than you think
This interactive presentation will also include time for ‘speed problem solving’ so you can walk away with practical ideas to fix or at least help ease the frustrations which come with managing your team.
Date: Thursday 23 July 2020
Time: 10.30am AEST
Duration: 1 hour
Investment: $55.00 inc GST.
Book at least 7 days prior using the discount code SHHH to receive a 10% discount.
Discount! for VET PD Series subscribers - Use your Voucher Code when registering.
Tamara Simon - Australia’s Only Dedicated RTO Business Coach
Tamara Simon is Australia’s Only Dedicated RTO Business Coach helping timepoor RTOs CEOs/Managers turn their PASSION FOR TRAINING into a PROFITABLE BUSINESS… SIMPLY.
She provides the support, strategy and systems needed to grow an RTO business because she’s all about the HOW.
Tamara’s sessions are known for practical ideas you can immediately implement and some tough love when needed. Her energy and understanding of the challenges facing anyone running an RTO as they juggle managing their time, staff, systems and compliance AND growing the business is evident in her stories and ability to problem solve on the go.
With 24 years VET and business management experience including FITAB’s CEO, Tamara’s mantra is “if you don’t like compliance and don’t like change, then don’t work for an RTO or be one”.
Tamara has provided numerous firsts for the VET sector including:
- Her acclaimed RTO business book: The Five Little RTO Pigs
- RTO Grow - Australia’s only PD Program providing information and tools to manage and grow the business
- Coach In The Corner - The Only Business Coaching Membership Program for those running (and aspiring to run) an RTO business
Tamara’s leadership was recognised as a Queensland Finalist in the Telstra Young Business Women’s Awards and IML’s Excellence Awards; and receiving QITC’s ‘Leadership in VET’ Award.
A Statement of Attendance is issued on completion of live event activities.
Note the video recording of the live event will be available to all participants for 30 days after the event.
The following statements are received when the course is completed:
|Skills Education Statement of Attendance|