Take a detailed look at validation activity planning & preparations with this digital short course + live event combo!
Join vetr Community Advisor Phill Bevan as we explore key requirements, tips & tricks to ensure your validation team has all of the documentation & information it needs to implement a robust validation approach.
Using practical examples, we'll look at the purpose, context, scope & documentation needed for various validation activities & how to ensure you have minimum requirements covered as you prepare relevant documentation.
Course package details
This course package comprises:
Validation Essentials digital short course included as your 'pre-live event' course (60 mins)
Live webinar - Covering key validation activity planning and preparation requirements - purpose, context, scope & documentation (2 hours)
Date: Thursday 18th July 2019
Time: 11.00am AEST
Duration: 2 hours
Investment: $39.60 inc GST.
75% discount! for VET PD Series subscribers.
Use your Discount Code to register!
As this webinar includes a live web solution demonstration, it is recommended that participants join the event on a large screen (computer / TV / projector) rather than handheld device.
What we'll cover
Validation Essentials digital short course:
- Validation terms & definitions
- What is "statistically valid?"
- Systematic sampling approaches
- How to calculate sample sizes!
- Validation Policy - what to include
- Overview of validation planning - Tips & tricks!
- Validation practices - competency mapping, assessment tools & assessment judgements
- Common validation causing operational & audit angst
Prepping for Validation - Live! webinar:
- Purpose, context & scope of validation activities
- Preparing documentation for the validation team
- Implementing robust validation activities
Our Community Advisor - Phill Bevan
A veteran education advisor, Phill offers a wealth of practical understanding, knowledge and expertise across key education provider operating requirements. As a qualified auditor, he has leveraged these skills in hundreds of internal reviews & regulator audits to support issue identification and robust business improvement projects.
Holding BSZ, TAA & TAE training package qualifications in addition to his Masters of Education with specialisation in competency based training, Phill has two decades of RTO operational experience with scores of providers including extensive national projects. A veteran assessment specialist, he is the author of vetr's Validation Practices Support Pack now in use with 300+ VET providers nationally & has personally undertaken Lead Validator roles for validation activities in all Australian States & Territories.
A Statement of Completion is issued on completion of the Validation Essentials digital short course.
A Statement of Attendance is issued on completion of live event activities.
- The recording of the live event will be available to all participants for 7 days after the event.
- A PDF version of event presentation material is provided on conclusion of the event.